Varukorg 0 kr
Nordost Purple Flare USB
Från 2 350 kr
|2 350 kr||Lagervara (skickas direkt från leverantören)|
|2 850 kr||Lagervara (skickas direkt från leverantören)|
The Purple Flare 2.0 Data Cable is the perfect solution for hifi audio enthusiasts trying to accommodate DACS, especially ones that require micro-B or mini-B connectors. This purpose built USB cable consists of four silver-plated, OFC conductors encased in high performance FEP using Nordost’s innovative extrusion process. A double-shielded construction ensures an electrical and sonic integrity that is unmatched in its stock counterparts. Additionally, fully shielded, metal jacket connectors maintain optimum signal transfer. Designed, manufactured and hand-terminated entirely in the USA, the Purple Flare 2.0 Data Cable guarantees the accurate construction required to produce the best possible performance from computer audio equipment.
• Insulation: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
• Construction: Mechanically tuned lay, twisted shielded pair design
• Conductors: 4 x 28 AWG
• Material: Stranded silver-plated 99.9999% OFC
• Overall Shield Coverage: 100% Total coverage
• Velocity of Propagation: 70%
• Termination: Standard Type A USB 2.0 to Standard A, Standard B, Micro-B, or Mini B
425 kr/m i tillägg.